miércoles, 8 de enero de 2014

Grandma died Louis Tomlinson of One Direction

Grandma died Louis Tomlinson of One Direction
The news came in an emotional message that the grandfather of Louis wrote about Grandma

The handsome boy from One Direction is mourning the death of her beloved grandmother Margaret, who died at the weekend.

The news reached some British media by a message that his adoptive father, Mark, wrote on Twitter: 'The birds are singing today. Rest in Peace my beautiful Mum. I'm going to really miss you. '

Louis Tomlinson's grandfather, Keith, also wrote a moving message talking about the great love he had for his wife.



"There was never a day in 47 years of being married to me, that Mrs T did not tell me he loved me. There is much love for you Mrs. T. You have been very kind to me. I thank you all from the bottom of my broken heart. "

Surely our 1D boy is going through one of the saddest moments of his life, it is never easy to accept a loss of a loved one.

However, Louis has not posted anything on his Twitter regarding this event.

Falleció la abuela de Louis Tomlinson de One Direction


La noticia se conoció por un emotivo mensaje que el abuelo de Louis escribió sobre la abuela.

El apuesto chico de One Direction está de luto por la muerte de su querida abuelita Margaret, quien falleció el fin de semana.

La noticia llegó a algunos medios británicos por un mensaje que su padre adoptivo, Mark, escribió en Twitter: ‘The birds are singing today. Rest in Peace my beautiful Mum. I'm going to really miss you’.

El abuelo de Louis Tomlinson, Keith, también escribió un emotivo mensaje hablando del gran cariño que le tenía a su esposa.



“Nunca hubo un día, en 47 años de estar casada conmigo, que la Sra. T no me dijera que me amaba. Hay mucho amor para ti Sra T. Has sido muy amable conmigo. Les agradezco a todos desde el fondo de mi roto corazón”.
Seguramente nuestro chico de 1D está atravesando por uno de los momentos más tristes de su vida, pues nunca es fácil aceptar una pérdida de un ser querido.

Sin embargo, Louis no ha publicado nada en su Twitter respecto a este acontecimiento.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario